4.19.2011

Take me out to the ball park.....all night long!

Courtney was so excited to have her first t-ball game! She is obviously on the Sluggers! Their hats weren't ready, so we'll take another picture in full uniform, but here she is headed out to her first game!

Lindsey is on the Quick Stiks again! She's excited to play t-ball again. She and Ryan have been practicing playing catch almost every night in the back yard. At first I was thinking "really, she's 6" but she really has gotten better at catching the ball. Which is a good thing since she plays 1st base! I'm so proud of her for trying and working on getting better!
My ball players! Love these girls...even if they weren't ball players!
Courtney has lots of friends on her team. I couldn't get them all, but this is Harper! She and Courtney will be in class together next year and go to church together! Sweet friends!


Daddy giving a pep talk!

Batter up!

Lindsey and Kennedy, the big sisters hanging out in the dugout! Not very long ago they were the ones playing 4 year old tball! I can't believe it is the "littles" now that are on the field!
The coaches moved the players around. Here is Courtney playing 3rd! She's down and ready! She was mad after the game that she didn't get to catch a ball in her glove. She's been practicing grounders in the back yard with Daddy too!
Good game, good game, good game, good game....
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sluggers!
When Honey asked Courtney her team's name a few weeks ago, Courtney proudly said, "Slugs!" As I tried to hold back the laughter, I corrected her. She has it correct now...I think.


We moved down to a different field and got settled for Lindsey's first game. She's over there across the field playing 1st base.
This little sister was such a trooper! Bless her sweet heart! One day it will be her turn, but for now she gets to live at the ballpark. She did awesome! I'm so thankful since we are going to basically live out there!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Quick Stiks!
They did so good! It is amazing the difference in this year and last!
It is going to be a busy, crazy year of t-ball, but I'm so excited! There are times I know it will be so overwhelming, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I enjoy watching our kids do the things I did when I was growing up. I loved playing softball so it is so fun for me to see my girls be interested! So as long as they want to play, we'll be at the ballpark all.night.long!

0 comments: