4.19.2011

Landon Sighting

I wish I had so many more posts like this one! I can't believe it took us so long to get back to see our cousin/nephew Landon!!! We had 2 planned trips before this but one of our 3 girls were sick and with him being so little, we couldn't risk getting him sick. So it was a while before we got to see him after he was born! But, he's a cutie and I know this summer we will get to see him more since we won't have school schedules!

Whitney was much more interested in Landon's toys than she was in Landon!


Isn't he a cutie?!

I love how he's looking at her!
Sweet cousins! Lindsey could hold him all.day.long I think!

First cousin pic! Oh my! I look forward to many more of these!!!
Aunt Sharon finally got a turn! He's so stinkin cute! I think he looks so much like Miah! He's absolutely adorable and I hate that we can't see him (or Kyle and Miah) more than we do! :( It truly makes me sad. But....I'm planning on lots of playtime in the future...
We love you Landon Wade! Can't wait to see you soon!
(this was on a day Ryan didn't go, so he missed out on seeing his nephew!)

0 comments: