4.05.2011

Famous WJ

One of my friends asked me today if I had read our church's nursery blog. I said yes. She asked me about seeing Whitney's picture as the header. I said no. I read my blogs on google reader so I don't see cute backgrounds, headers, blog lists on other people's blogs, etc. Which is the downside to a reader list. However, I can see when my list is updated and don't have to click on each blog. So I like that. Anyway...check out my precious baby HERE!

Thanks Tonia for keeping up with the nursery blog. I love seeing all the pics!
Thanks for sharing what goes on with our babies!

3 comments:

Reba said...

What a sweet picture!

Tonia Hobbs said...

She is a sweetie! So glad you enjoy! I enjoy those babies!

The Junods said...

Precious girl in such an adorable outfit. Might need to borrow that! She looks so big and like such a mix of the other two girls. I see some of CL and LL...mostly she looks like such a big girl!! No more baby!