So I'm 22 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling the sort of pressure to start getting things ready for this baby coming in not too long! There is this list in my head of things I want to get finished. Some things are bigger (set up nursery) some things smaller (paint step stools in girls' bathroom), but all are things I want done. We have decided that Courtney is going to move rooms. She is going to be moving to the back bedroom and sleep on the queen bed that is already in there. She is going to be getting the dresser that has been Lindsey's. I got her bedding at Target yesterday but can't find a picture of it. I don't have it set up yet, so I don't have a picture, but it is bright stripes! So cute!
Since Courtney needs L's dresser, we got Lindsey this dresser. I ordered it yesterday and it will be here in a few weeks! It is super cute, super functional and should last her a while! I love it!
6.11.2009
Getting Ready
Last summer when I got on the "WE ARE SO DONE" kick, I sold the crib! Yes, I did! I sold it to my friend Tonya's brother. She is my neighbor and just moved her youngest out of her crib, so I'm now buying hers! So funny! It is actually so very similar to the one I sold! The baby will have that crib and the changing table/glider that I have used with the girls. As far as the bedding for the nursery. I am going to use the black gingham that I have used with both. I'm going back to neutral black/white/red colors. I really want to have the nursery ready and fairly complete. Ryan doesn't get that, but it is ok. He will have to deal with it! I am going to do Razorback stuff I think. Then do girly--think polka dots and tule--stuff if in October we have a bow head. Do sports/Razorback if it is a boy!!
I also got an exersaucer from my friend Lesli! She is letting me borrow it which is so great! She also let me borrow a swing to use! I am getting a carrier and base for the car from another friend too! It is all seeming so much more real as this precious baby grows, moves, kicks, etc. Plus really getting all the baby stuff ready and thinking about all of those details!
Lindsey tells me all the time how excited she is that we are having a baby! In my head I just think "I hope you are still excited when he or she comes in October!"
Posted by Sharon at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crazy to think it really won't be that far away when this one makes it's debut! I know what you mean about wanting to get things all ready prior to D-Day. (I won't be doing that this time that's for sure) but I always felt that way with the other 2. Love the new dresser, what a great "grow with you" piece of furniture. So will the baby be in CA's current room then?
love the dresser! i'm so excited for you guys and i can't wait to meet him/her!!! you looked so beautiful the other day with your baby bump. :)
Post a Comment