Throw back to I don't know....25 or so years ago...and these are my old tball or softball shirts! :) My mom found them as she was cleaning out and luckily there were 2! My girls sleep in them and they think they are great! So cute!! (excuse the flash on the tv...we were just trying to get a quick pic) Our team was the "Powder Puffs" Shout out to my cousin Wendi!! Do you have your shirt?!?!
Now, here is my baby in her first t-ball shirt! At the house right before we left! She was more than ready! She was about to BURST and could hardly contain her excitement...

Lindsey, Madison and Abi before the game, ready in the dugout!

Scotty and Courtney hanging out before the game! They have their own shirts too! So cute!
Coach Zac getting the team ready on the field!
This was HILARIOUS! When the other team hit the ball, it was funny to see almost the entire team go after the ball. I'm proud to say that if you look close you can see Lindsey on the bottom of that pile! YOU GO GIRL!! She becomes aggressive at t-ball! So funny!
Good game, good game, good game.....Lindsey thought this was cool!
It was as I have described to some friends as "chaotic entertaining fun" tonight! Lindsey had a blast. Ryan wasn't there. Which was sort of hard and weird for me. I hated that he missed her FIRST EVER game, but he's out of town with work and couldn't do anything about it. There will be plenty more games for him to be part of.
Scotty and Courtney hanging out before the game! They have their own shirts too! So cute!
One cute thing Courtney said as we were walking out the door "When I'm 4 can I play t-ball?" Of course I said yes. So she said, "Ok, I will wear my red t-ball shirt to play when I'm 4." So cute. She's so funny! I can't wait for her to be part of something and watch her "perform" as we've been able to watch Lindsey! I love being a mom to these girls! Wonder what God will give us in October?!?!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! So much to comment on! I CANNOT believe you have TWO shirts from the Powder Puffs! That is awesome! I love it!!!!! Remind me to keep my boys first jerseys! I'm sorry Ryan missed it, but there will be more. I can't imagine the joy of watching your kids play sports. I'm obviously biased to sports over anything else but still anything will be so fun! Love all you PLAYAAAS!!!
Love, love, LOVE the socks!!! Nothing like a good ball game to totally wear you out!
I love how they are wearing your old T-shirts! That is precious!
These pics are the best! You know I love that girl already playin' ball! Thatta girl!! She may be your athlete afterall! So cute!
Post a Comment