Ok, I have my computer back in my lap!! :) Yeah!! However, we have a BRAND NEW HARD DRIVE. I don't know a lot about what that means except that it is a good thing I have my pictures on my flash drives! WOW!! We have NOTHING on our computer. The only other thing I should have backed up was my address book! Ugghhh. More than getting the addressess again from everyone is putting them into my beloved excel. However, I don't have excel now. We literally have nothing on our computer! It is crazy! I have the internet, so I'm not complaining!
I have quite a few posts in my head but they require pictures I have taken. I have to figure out how I'm going to store them since I no longer have my kodak program I once had! :( Nothing fancy, just an easy way to store them and edit! I am not going to stay up tonight working on it, but am happy to have my computer back!
4.14.2009
I'm Baaaaacccckkk!!
Posted by Sharon at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back! I missed you. :)
I'm so happy for you! You did better than I would have without a computer for so long!
I suggest picasa for your pics. It is easy and GREAT!! Welcome back! I have had Scogin family withdrawal.
Post a Comment