There are a TON of pictures on this post...watch out!
Our Easter celebration started at MDO. The girls had Easter egg hunts at school on Thursday. This is Courtney and her friend, Harper, finding eggs.
Lindsey and Madison finding eggs. They were going to hunt for eggs outside, but it turned out to be rainy and cold. They didn't know the difference and had lots of fun!
Then on Friday we dyed eggs at home. They had fun. We didn't do anything fancy, just colored the eggs and that was it.
We weren't sure about how to "do" the Easter Bunny or what we wanted to do with it. So, we just said the bunny left surprises for them in their baskets. Nothing big...
This goofy smile became Courtney's signature smile this weekend...not sure what that is!
Grandpa and Grandma Scogin!
It was a great Easter. We are lucky to have such a wonderful family. We love having them come over and the girls love having all of them here. It was almost like Christmas...they each brought the girls an Easter "treat" which was so sweet! I made chicken spaghetti, mom made a batch and we had veggies and rolls to go with it. So much fun! We love having them all here!
I hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER! "Jesus is alive" (Courtney kept saying this, which made it even more special coming out of her precious mouth!)
4 comments:
It's so great you have such a big and loving fam to share holidays with! The girls looked so pretty in their dresses. It is fun to think that next year's photo will have a new member in it!
I love your family picture...so cute! Girl, you did have the whole crew over, didn't you?
Adorable pics! The girls are so cute. Your parents haven't changed a bit. I hope it is a boy so you can dress him cute. Brent hates the boys clothes I put on Will, I say I get him until he is 2! Hope you are doing good!
i can't believe we chose the same easter dress :)
so happy you had such a wonderful easter!
Post a Comment