Other than on vacation on the beach, this was a perfect day. We spent the day as a family, at our house doing "stuff" that just needed to be done. I love watching Lindsey "paddle around" behind Ryan no matter what he is doing. He had to change the oil in the mower and we were all out there watching. Lindsey learned what an oil filter is! Ha! Once it was up and going, of course they wanted to "mow" with Daddy. So, I look out the window and this is what I see....priceless! Then Ryan washed our cars. He is so good at this. I love having a clean car. Courtney loves to "spray the green thing" so she helped him wash his car and mine!
- Ryan and the girls went to the square to see the car show. Lindsey asked if people were looking at our car at the car show! Ha! He took both girls AND brought home a Sonice Vanilla Diet Coke. What more can a wife ask for?
- planted the rest of the flowers
- hang out with our neighbors and Lindsey rode Emily's bike for a little bit...our kids went back and forth between our houses several times today! I love having great neighbors!!
- washed the boat inside and out (for our first outing tomorrow at the lake!! Yeah!!)
- grilled dinner
The girls are in bed. I need to shower and read my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. Thank you Lord for perfect days like today!
3 comments:
Amen. I love days like that! Hope there are many more this spring!
So much fun! Ryan is a great dad and husband!
Sounds like a good ol american day! Bring it! btw...CA looks so tall in that picture working on the cabinet. How can they be so big? Great post!
Post a Comment