7.14.2012

SURPRISE Dad, Happy 70th Birthday!

 Mom and I pulled a great surprise party off if I do say so myself.  It was so fun!  There were like 26 people there.  It was lots of fun!


 Lindsey and Whitney waiting for Grangrad and Honey to get to the party!

 Lots of friends of mom and dad's came
 Everyone waiting....


 Taylor and Amber

 Courtney and Ryan were outside on watch for letting us know when they were turning in
 Mom and Dad finally arrived
 He was surprised and said he had no clue



 We went with red and black themed stuff and i like the way the simple flowers turned out

 We had BBQ for supper, one of dad's favorite
 We said no presents, but everyone brought cards, so the girls enjoyed helping Grangrad open them.
 It was great for me to get to see all of these friends, most of which I have known for literally 25 years.  It reminds me how precious friendships can be and makes me so thankful for our friends!
Dad showing Bob the hospital bill from when he was born.  I think it was $125. Ha!




 
 Family pic

 What a great time to celebrate Stewart, Dad, "Punkin" (only mom calls him that), Grangrad.  He enjoyed it I'm sure and we are thankful for him in our family!  We love you!!!!

0 comments: