We spent the week of July 4 in Navarre Beach, FL. It was so much fun. I bought all the cousins 4th of July shirts to wear since we would all be celebrating together!
We said make a silly face...so Whitney did and Landon was about to get up. This is one of the funniest pictures from the entire trip!
I love this pic of my big girls!
MawMaw brought red, white and blue cupcakes. They were a big hit!
Ryan and Kyle went to get fireworks and did our own little "show" on the beach. Of course we had sparklers...
Whitney was not sure about any of it. There were tons of people on the beach shooting them off, so it was pretty loud, so she stayed close to MawMaw on the blanket.
Courtney was NOT a fan of the really big ones that were loud...
The next day it was the famous family beach picture. I snapped this one really quickly before we went down to the beach and it is one of my favorites.
Cousin pic...can't wait for there to be more cousins (from Kyle and Miah, not us)
Group pic! Miah came up with the blue theme and we all loved it! Great idea Aunt Miah! This picture turned out so good. I was thrilled!
We love Uncle Kyle, Aunt Miah and Landon!
It's sometimes hard for me to remember to get a pic of just Ryan and I, but I'm so glad I did. :)
Our family pic. Love it!
Grandparent and grandchild pic. So classic of Papa and Landon.
I love these girls!
Bill and Cynda treated us all to this awesome vacation. They were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and sharing it with us. Their anniversary was back in December, but they wanted to wait until summer to take a trip together. We are so thankful and so blessed to have had such a great week with our family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment