Lindsey got to ride down to the beach with Mawmaw and Papa. What a big girl. They left a couple of days before us and spent one day in Destin. Lindsey had a blast getting to be the center of attention. These girls are lucky to have all kinds of loving grandparents.
Once we were all together they were all about digging and building in the sand!
Whit also enjoyed just hanging out on the blanket going through the beach bag.
Papa hanging out under the tent! He was also good at providing snacks for the girls!
Why not wear a floatie in the condo with your pjs on, right?!
Bill was such an awesome help! He would get up every morning and go down and set up our spot. He took the tent and chairs and we would bring all of the accessories! It was so awesome to have him around! He would watch Whitney so I could take Courtney to the pool and Ryan could be in the ocean with Lindsey. They love their Papa!
Gotta love the HOGS even in Florida!
I spent a lot of time like this (that is my hat) on the edge of the water just hanging out! (no swimsuit pics for me!) That is my favorite spot on the beach and this year we bought our own chair so I can always have one instead of borrowing Cynda's!
The pool was fun too. Courtney and Lindsey loved Ryan throwing them up in the air!
Lindsey loves her Mawmaw! They have a great relationship. I think they are very similar and just "get" eachother! I'm thankful for them having a close relationship!
Many more beach pics to come....
0 comments:
Post a Comment