8.17.2011

First Day of First Grade

 It was a great day to walk to school.  Lindsey was so excited to start the 1st grade!  She looks so big and grown up.  She picked out this dress as her first day of school outfit all by herself!

 Courtney and Whitney were so proud of their big sister!

 The girls!  I love them so much and I can't believe I'm old enough to have a kid in 1st grade!

 They love their daddy too!
 Ryan and his "mini me" daughter!  They look so much alike to me!
 Sweet sisters!  Next year Courtney will be going to school with Lindsey!  I can't even imagine!
 Walking to school.  She loves this (and so do I because I don't have to be in a car rider line)
 Mrs. Huneycutt was on the playground for morning duty, so it made for an easy first day of school picture!  Here we come 1st grade, ready or not!
I didn't really cry.  I teared up as I walked away.  Mainly as I walked with Courtney back home and realized that next year I would be leaving her there too.  It hit me like a rock.  I held it together pretty well and realized that she will grow up whether I want her to or not.  I don't even want to think about Whitney going to kindergarten.  That will really blow my mind!

0 comments: