Once whit figured out that she liked the water, she wanted to go...a lot!
Lindsey LOVED LOVED LOVED looking for shells. She would get so excited about finding them. It was precious! She loved this "twirly" one!
We tried so many times to get Whitney used to the water coming onto the shore, but she wanted NO part of it!
As much as I love the beach. I enjoy getting in the water in the pool much more! The beach is relaxing to me and I love being by the beach, but I don't love the waves or the salt water. Therefore, I don't mind at all to be the parent that takes them to the pool. It works out because Ryan likes being at the beach! We make a great team!
Bill...not much to say except that he likes to entertain the girls and be silly! He's a fun Papa!
Love.those.legs!
0 comments:
Post a Comment