11.05.2007

Tailgating with Taylor

My brother, Taylor, just moved to a different house in Fayetteville and it is RIGHT by Razorback stadium! So, he let us park there for free, instead of the $20 they charge other people. We went up with our friends Gary Don and Tracy. He is our Sunday School teacher and started working at Cintas about a month ago. Their daughter is Paige, Lindsey's good friend. So, we rode up together and sat in the Cintas tickets and had fun.



We decided to tailgate with just a simple menu of hot dogs and chips. The funny story about that is that we borrowed one of those tiny grills from a friend here in Greenwood and she had washed the grate for it and forgot to put it back in. So when Gary Don went to start the fire, we had to figure something out. Ryan was smart and thought of Taylor's oven rack, so that is what we used! It worked perfect!


Amber was there and we got to talk a lot. She has the bean bag game called "Bago." We had played it but not with such official boards! Way to go Amber! It was fun. Ryan and his brother Kyle played and didn't lose for like 8 games or something. So Gary Don and I decided we'd play them. I was horrible, Gary Don had scored all of our points. We needed 6 to win (which meant 2 bags in the hole) and I hadn't even thrown but like 1 bag ON the board much less in the hole! So, one went in, missed the board with the next and then the next one went in the hole too! So, Gary Don and I beat the unbeaten "Scogin Brothers." It was sweet!! Especially since I was the one that threw the winning points, even though I had not thrown any of the other points! Way to go Gary Don!
This is Taylor's back yard, very nice with a lot of trees and stuff! That is Gary Don, Ryan, Kyle and Tracy.

Thanks Taylor for the free parking! Thanks Amber for the fun Bago game! We'll have to do it more often next year!

0 comments: