11.04.2007

Courtney's Last "baby club" Pictures

Well, Courtney isn't a member of the "baby club" at Legacy House photography anymore! She is officially done with our "year of pictures" that I did with both girls there. I was really done at her one year pictures because I put them in a frame all together...great idea mom, even if you didn't have professional pictures done each month you could still do it! Anyway, we skipped a few months so she just finished last week. It was to the point that I wasn't sure what to do, so I just did a fall picture. However, she did not want to cooperate which I think is why I felt "done" with it. She either cries (where one studio is) or she walks away at the other one. So, it is frustrating each time. Where as Lindsey, my laid back do whatever (at least almost ALL of the time at that age, Courtney's age and younger!) would just sit and smile or stand where we told her and not move, you know, the calm child you have! I'm just learning how to parent differently at times. Here's the link: http://www.legacyhousephotography.com/ Then you have to click on Legacy Rogers, view proofs and then you can search for her by just typing in Scogin on that page. It is different than the times before. It will bring up a few of our sessions (not sure why it isn't all of them, I'm checking on it actually) and you want the one with the Nov. 1 date. The password is scogin12.

0 comments: