11.24.2007

Family, family and more family!



We had a fun Thanksgiving with all of our families! We had a busy days though! Thursday we had lunch at Ryan's dad's house in Bella Vista. It was fun to see them and have a wonderful dinner that Pam made for all of us. Then we headed to Bentonville to eat with my family Thursday night. The girls had fun playing with Uncle Taylor and Amber, as they always do! Then we spent the night there and got up and headed to Avoca to have lunch at Ryan's mom's house. She fixed a great lunch for us! Then the RAZORBACK vs. LSU game was on and we watched almost all of the first half there. We left because it wasn't too exciting and never dreamed it would turn into the game that it did. So, we just listtened to it on the way home. We got home with about 11 min. to go in the 4th quarter. That was when all the fun really started anyway, so we didn't miss much. For those of you that aren't following the Hogs, #1 you should be #2, we were playing LSU and they were ranked #1 and it was a close game and we were up by 1 at halftime. The game went into 3 overtimes and we WON! 50-48! WOOOOOOO PIG!!

I hate it that I wasn't good about taking pictures all weekend. It was like I took less and less as the weekend went on. I guess you are "in the moment" at the first holiday event, but unfortunately I guess I just quit thinking about it. So, excuse the lack of pictures at each house! Sorry mom and Cynda, it wasn't on purpose! :) We had a ton of fun everywhere we were! It is fun to see family and have great food all at the same time!

0 comments: