4.18.2007

One of those days.....weeks!

Here is Lindsey's attire for today. She is wearing a beautiful hooded shirt with pink and white stripes, trimmed in bright green. The adorable top is adorned with snaps all the way to the top. She's wearing her pajama pants that have no matching colors to the top, but plenty of other colors to add to the excitement! Her socks are mismatched which she described as "funny" as we put them on. One is a plain white while the other has multiple Razorbacks on it! Her black patten shoes top off the outfit for a fun day of shopping with her baby, Skeet. Yes, I said Skeet. She and her Daddy named the baby that. She and I had named her Anna Kate, but one night while I was out, Anna Kate's name was changed. Now, she's Skeet. Bless her heart! Better a baby doll than my baby I guess! :)
This is Courtney taking a nap. She moved around and finally got stuck! It came out very easily, but it wasn't keeping her from sleeping until I moved her and she didn't go back to sleep. Thankfully this was not today. She has been napping for alomst 2 hours which is a rarity for her! I needed that today.

Lindsey has been in one of her "valleys" of testing her limits over the past few days. She's gotten several spankings and has been very defiant. It can be so exhausting for Ryan and I. It is so hard to make those split second decisions and do what is right, or knowing what is right. Just pray for us as we try and raise her as we should. We want to do what is best for her, but so many times that is the exhausting part!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

I love the outfit. She should be on the cover of Glamour!!!

Alisa Berteau said...

Hang in there. this stage will pass!!! It is really hard to not have a "knee jerk" reaction to things and to take time to really react the right way. Love the pictures!!!! maybe she will be a future fashion designer.