Well, today will go down in the Scogin Family History books! Lindsey got to go fishing with her daddy all by herself! This was a first! I was invited, but decided that Courtney and I were better suited at her age to stay home and let her nap. I would have been just sitting and holding her worrying that she would dive in the water! Anyway, Ryan and Lindsey had a good time. Ryan called me after they'd only been there a short time and said, "Lindsey already caught one all by herslef. It was priceless!" It was priceless to me to know they were having fun and making memories. Lindsey may not remember it, but I would bet that Ryan will never forget it! She was told to "pull" when she saw the bobber go under water, she did and then reeled it in. Ryan said she didn't want to reel it all the way, so he helped her a little bit. I was impressed (and AMAZED) that she would hold it! Way to go Lindsey! Considering she's so picky about what she touches and has on her hands. She came home beaming and so proud that she caught ONE fish! What a joy to watch their faces (both hers and Ryan's) as they experience new moments and memories together! I love it!
4.21.2007
First Big Catch!
Posted by Sharon at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a catch! Matt has been asking Avery if she is going to go fishing with him one day. I know my moment will come:) See you all soon.
Post a Comment