Easter was fun this year, but it was a very chily day. We had a great church service and good family time. We just went to church and drove through Taco Bell for Easter lunch. Fun times! My parents came down later that day and we did our egg hunt and ordered pizza. Nice, casual time with family. Ryan's parents were busy and couldn't come, but they all sent Easter baskets for the girls!
We've had a crazy few weeks (computer wise). It broke again and I picked it up today. I've missed my communication! We have thankfully recovered from our crazy weeks before with Courtney's health and well being! She's great and getting so big. She's not crawling, but is close. Lindsey is beoming such a creative little girl. She loves to play like she's the mommy of her baby and bear. They go to Wal-Mart and Sonic a lot! Wonder where she gets that?! She orders her a Sprite and a Diet Coke for Mommy.
Thanks for reading! Let me hear from you!
1 comments:
Your girls are sooooo precious! They both have such sweet faces. I'm glad you guys are doing well. I love reading about all your happenings! Hugs.
Post a Comment