Ever since Mrs. Baltazar told us she was pregnant I was thrilled and excited to be able to do a class shower for her! How fun! I wanted it to be like a real shower, but we are dealing with kindergarten girls and boys, so we made it fun and simple. Plus, we were restricted on food because we couldn't have cake or cookies or anything sweet!
We played a couple of games. The first one was to tear the crape paper to be the length it would take to go around her belly! It was cute. Annabell won and got a baby bottle candy!
The other game we played was to guess how many marshmallows were in the baby bottle. Believe it or not, 2 boys guessed the exact same number and were the closest! They both got the baby bottle prize, but I had to go back to the store and grab another one.
The last thing they did was to write notes to Mrs. Baltazar on diapers that she will be changing while they are at school. It was cute. I made sure they all wrote their name on the diaper so she would know who the message was from! I think she liked them!
Then she opened her presents. We asked for diapers/wipes so she mostly got those, which will be great! She got a few other things that were super cute!
These kids are lucky to have had her for this year. We are sad that she has to be gone for a while, but we are praying for a healthy baby girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment