Ryan and I decided to go on a date to the lake. It was such a great time. We took supper and just hung out till it was dark. I love being on the boat in the evening. We will definitely have more date nights out there now that we are close to the lake!
One Sunday after noon the girls and I went to the mall. Lindsey was wanting to shop, but we told her she had to spend her own money because her birthday was coming up. She likes to save her money, but when she wants something, she's not afraid to spend it. You can tell when she really really wants it, because she's willing to spend her money and doesn't mind to do so. We stopped and got a cookie. This was one of those fun, relaxing trips that I look forward to as they get older. Shopping can be stressful with them, but this time it was lots of fun!
Lindsey with her Justice purchases and the backpacks were on sale, so we got Courtney's kindergarten back pack! Yikes! It was so surreal to picture her walking into school with that on like a big girl. She's so ready, but still. That means she's growing up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment