7.21.2011

Lindsey's 7th Birthday

Lindsey turned 7 July 20 and she woke up to this....
We sent her on a scavenger hunt around the house to get her present


There she is. Such a big girl. She got her very own iPod Touch.
Courtney of course checking it out


We had lunch at Geno's with the Costons. Abi and Lindsey doing something cool on the iPod I'm sure! They are such sweet friends!



Camryn and Courtney got to come along for lunch too!

Lindsey requested lasagne for supper. They love eating on the red plate. I love that as well. We grew up doing that on our special days. So, it's a great tradition!

After dinner we had birthday cake! I love this picture of my 3 girls!

Make a wish....

Lindsey had a great birthday! She's such a big girl and we are so thankful for who she is and the young lady God is growing her into! She is a very loving, sweet and mostly obedient daughter! It is fun to get to watch her turn into a "big girl" and have some great talks with her as her mom. I hope that she will always want to talk to me and come to me about "stuff" going on in her life!

0 comments: