7.11.2011

Meet Me at Mustin

In July we had our annual family reunion. We usually have it Memorial Day weekend, but moved it to July for Zack and Becca (who teach in Chile) to be able to come with their new baby, Xander! We had fun in the swimming hole...lots of cousins. I grew up swimming here and hadn't been in the water in a long time!



The first time for all 5 of us to swim at Mustin Lake!
THE tower! This was the "right of passage" as I grew up. Who was going off of the tower....it is a memory I will have forever. Going off the tower. Now, all of us except Whitney have that memory! Even Ryan!


Lindsey, Elliott, Jennifer, Xander, Zack and Courtney


Whit giving Elliott some loves...sort of!

Here's where we have dinner...we are quickly outgrowing this space.
But, it is so fun to all get together. Zack, Tombo, Becca and Xander

This year our theme was celebrating some milestone birthdays
Uncle Tommy turned 85, Aunt Kay turned 90 and Weegie turned 80, all this year!


Ben, Evan and Leslie
Rico and Whitney celebrating together!

Love these girls--Lindsey, Lacey, Courtney and Whitney (prego with another Watts cousin). Whitney was little bitty when we started Watts Happening. I used to "babysit" her and loved it. It's amazing how time flies and I feel old!


We played party games, one of which was Bingo. Great game for our wide variety of ages!

Family pic 2011

We take a BIG family pic every year. I love looking back over the years at these pics!

This is such a blessing. The older I get the more I realize how special this family really is. I'm so thankful for a family that loves Jesus. That loves eachother. That are active members of their church. That are great examples in so many different ways for my girls. I.am.blessed!

0 comments: