12.29.2011

Christmas Morning!

 The girls woke up early.  I got a quick picture before they went through their stuff!  So fun!

 On your mark...get set....


 GO!



 Santa brings an orange every year....
 Present time...yes they are spoiled.  I can honestly say that one day they will figure it out that their daddy pretty much gets them what they want.  I'm not just saying it...that's the truth!

 They each got a Greenwood Bulldog ornament since this was our last Christmas in Greenwood!
 Big girl boots that she had to put on immediately!
 Santa brought a big trampoline.  But left it in the box so it would be easier to move.  Good idea Santa!
 Lindsey asked for a North Face jacket.
 Courtney wanted Barbie Texters (which turned out to be very difficult to work)
 An iHome for her iPod. When did she get so big...notice there aren't many "toys" for her!


 Lala Loopsy doll.  She loves her toys!
It was a very blessed Christmas.  Our girls are sweet and loving.  They are making great memories I hope and we love each year more and more.  I am thankful for the fun of seeing their faces when they get something.  It really is better to give than to receive and I pray that they will learn that as the years go by.

0 comments: