12.24.2011

Christmas Eve

 I love our Hog tree.  It is just the right size for this spot in our living room and just makes me happy!

 The girls have gotten new pjs on Christmas every year.  They don't enjoy it as much as I do. Ha!  They were a little bit crazy and excited...
 Christmas 2011



 Putting out cookies and milk for Santa.  I'm sure he will LOVE them!

This is a bittersweet Christmas.  I have loved this house.  We have had lots of great Christmases here.  For the girls it all the Christmases they remember.  Lindsey was 2 when we moved here.  Courtney's first Christmas was here.  So was Whitney's.  But, it is looking like we will be moving back to Springdale soon.  We will see, so I just wanted to enjoy these times, each moment and remember that it isn't about the house we live in, but about the people we are with.

0 comments: