We are so blessed to be Lindsey's parents! It was a great day and we were so proud of her!
Here she is waiting in line to walk across the stage (that is her friend Blake behind her)

She got 3 awards. Here she is shaking hands with Mrs. Rose, the assistant principal.

With the others from her class

Here is our smarty pants. She got a reading award, math award and principal's roll (all A's all year long). When she was going to bed that night, this is the conversation we had:
L: Mom, why is it called the principal's roll?
M: I don't really know why.
L: I guess that how principals roll. (she said it with a serious, straight face)
M: yes, I guess so (holding in laughter)

Precious precious Ms. Morgan. Little did I know what a blessing she would be to my big girl. God put Lindsey in this class and knowing Ms. Morgan, I know exactly why God put Lindsey there. She was precious to her and loved on Lindsey just like Lindsey needed. I'm so thankful!

What a great Kindergarten year Lindsey had! I had a hard time sending her to Kindergarten, but at the same time I had a harder time wrapping my mind around the fact that it went by so fast! She has grown up so much and I just can't imagine how fast the future years will be.
1 comments:
She is so smart, you should be proud. I remember her being 3 and coloring perfectly!! Amazing, does she like art still? I used to think "I can't imagine how calm my house would be with a little girl" LOL! I have learned they are all different. She is sweet and I hope she enjoys 1st grade.
Post a Comment