6.29.2011

Dance Recital

This sweet dancer had her recital back in May. She did so good. She loved dance this year. Not sure what activity she will choose for next year, but this was a good fit for this year! I love this girl so much!
She and her daddy! Can you tell she loves him?
Miss Amy has been so sweet. She taught Lindsey and has now taught Courtney.
Sisters waiting for the recital to start!
Love it! You can tell who knew the dance...they are all looking at her! ha! If you can't pick her out, Courtney is the next to last one on the right. (by the girl without her hands up)
I don't know if she enjoyed learning the dance as much as she loved putting her costume on and being on stage. Not sure if that should excite me or scare me. ha!

1 comments:

Reba said...

Boy! You have been on a blogging marathon today. I love the pictures. You have a beautiful little dancer!