It took us a little while to get bundled up...but they were fired up and ready to go play in the snow. We don't have any sleds and I'm not ready to send them off on the 4 wheeler without Daddy here, so they just had to "play" which is good for them, right?!

They thought it was funny to make tracks and see how deep it is!


Then they were finished....and left me with this....

Telling me they wanted lunch and hot chocolate. I can handle that. Then they want to "go back." Maybe they will stay in for a while and then can go out when Daddy gets home from work! Whitney didn't venture out, she has fever and a double ear infection! :(
2 comments:
Looks like they had a fun time! I will admit, we didn't go out today. Maybe tomorrow...maybe. :) I hope Whitney feels better quickly.
That's exactly what mine left me with...the pile of wet clothes! Mine wanted lunch and hot chocolate too! Good Times!
Post a Comment