I took this picture hoping it would be the last cast picture....
She was so funny when they took it off and we had to wait. She walked with it up in the air. She rubbed it and told me it still hurt. I didn't think much of it, just thought it felt funny to have it off.
Waiting on the doctor after xrays. She didn't want to lift it or put it down like normal, but had to have this table to lay it on. She's so funny!
Then he came in and told us that it wasn't healed and we needed to wear another cast for 2 weeks and then check it. Praise the Lord he told me they had a waterproof liner she could have and swim in her cast! Oh.my.gosh! I wish I had known about that before! The nurse asked if I knew it was $20. I said no, but that was fine. I think I would have paid $120 for it! Ha! (ok, maybe not, but still)
So we will go back and check it out and pray it's healed. I went to WalMart and got some kids calcium chews to boost her calcium and hopefully bone growth!
1 comments:
She is such a cutie! Hoping it is healing now!
Post a Comment