11.01.2011

Halloween Festivites

 We went to Lindsey's school party and there was an extra bag so Courtney got to make one too.  It was a big treat for her!  Courtney and Whitney love getting the "visitor" sticker every time!


 They decorated pumpkins and Mrs. Amy helped.
 Trying to get a good pic of the 3 girls dressed up was pretty hard..

 Whitney the cupcake.  How stinkin cute was this?!  One of my favorites that I happened on at Old Navy one time  On sale and everything!
 It was time to trick or treat.  I LOVE this pic of the big girls!
 The crowd of kids...Costons, Drapers, Scogin girls and I'm sure some others...

Morgan and Lindsey were both bees!  Cute!
 Kennedy, Lindsey, Klaire, Scott, Jake, Courtney, Cole, Whitney

 Hayden and Dunn stopped by too, but I didn't get a picture.  They were Thing 1 and Thing 2!  Whit was worn out by then and wouldn't take a pic without me.  Look at cute Hayden!
 Then of course Beau had to come get some candy!  These 2...

 Then Beau found the treasures!  He would open one, take a bite and spit it out and get another one!
 Love these girlies!
 We went to the fall festival at Bell Park that the church does.  We ran into a penguin that looked like Ashlyn. :)  I'm so thankful for sweet, Christian friends for Lindsey!
 It was a long, fun night!  These girls had a great time!

0 comments: