2.20.2007

Crazy Day




So today was a good day, but just a littl nutty! Nothing big. Lindsey had Mother's Day Out (aka MDO) and she sort of cried and hasn't done that in a long time. She ended up fine of course. Courtney and I had lunch with Ryan at Marketplace for a date before he heads to TX tomorrow for a big time fishing trip on Lake Fork for 5 days! Yes, 5 days! Luckily I have stuff to do to keep me busy and sane! :) Lindsey is outside helping her daddy get the boat ready for the trip and Courtney is sitting beside me eating Easter grass! Second children, whatever makes them happy, right?! :)




I had to post this amazing picture of Lindsey from this morning. She had so many curls! I let her wear it to school this way. A little messy, but so stinkin' cute! Love it! Maybe Courtney will have some hair one day!




Thanks for checking in!


1 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

I REALLY love the curls!!! you were right. Stinkin cute! Precious.